Take our online Swim Assessment to help place your child in the class appropriate for their age and ability!
Silverlake’s Swim America Swimming Lesson Program was voted BEST of NKY & BEST of PARENTING this year!
Registration for Summer sessions is open – sign up today!
World’s Largest Swimming Lesson – Thank you!!
Silverlake is proud to be apart of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! Thank you to all of the parents and children who joined us June 22nd, 2017. We hope everyone had a great time and learned some valuable safety skills. We can’t wait to be apart of this great annual event again next summer. You can visit The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson’s website for some important safety tips! #SwimLessonsSaveLives
SAVE THE DATE JUNE 21st, 2018!!
Silverlake group swim lessons are the best of the best! We are a skill based program that prides itself on being goal-driven and technique oriented! We have well-defined skills that represent “graduation points” to the next level in the system, and our elite coaches are very concerned with teaching proper stroke mechanics from the very beginning! We offer a wide variety of days/times so that you can easily fit us into your schedule. Swim evaluations are always FREE so we can successfully place your child in the best level for their abilities! Please contact Morgan Webb if you would like to schedule an evaluation.
Contact Morgan Webb to discuss your child’s availability and skill level so we can match you up with the perfect friendly and knowledgeable coach for your child’s needs! Private and semi-private is available! Group or Private Lesson information via email or call 859-426-7777 ext. 122
All New Scuba Lessons – Members Only
Have your kids ever wondered what it’s like to breathe under water? Silverlake and Central Coast Dive Center’s Scuba Diving will let kids, ages 10+, try scuba to see if they like it! Kids will experience their first breaths under water in our heated, indoor pool, with certified PADI and Silverlake professionals.
Ages 10+ | Only 10 students per class | $30 per person
Saturday, April 21st, from 2-3 PM
Saturday April 28th, from 2-3 PM
Contact Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Rules and Procedures
- Swimmers must line up behind their appropriate sign 5 minutes prior to class start.
- Goggles are required. Caps are not required but are strongly encouraged for those with longer hair. Both goggles and caps are available at the front desk.
- Parents DO NOT stand over the lesson and/or speak to your children, this will disrupt the class, the instructor, and you child. We highly encourage parents to review with their children what has been taught to the swimmers after class.
- Membership to Silverlake is required to use the facility. For more information concerning membership please contact a Membership Advisor.
- Opposite sex in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms is strictly prohibited. Please use changing room inside the Family locker rooms for changing, not the common area. Board of Health does not allow changing on deck or diaper changing on the pool deck.
- NO MAKE-UPS. Due to the nature of our program, the advancement of swimmers makes it very difficult to make these concessions
- NO REFUNDS. All sales are final. If there is an emergency that is preventing your child from participating, please see the Aquatics Director.
Questions? Contact the Aquatics Department by filling out the form below.